RTO4 is pleased to share our 2023 Partnership Program. This year there are three streams:
- Signage and Wayfinding
- Content creation
This program is contingent on the Ministry of Tourism Culture and Sport’s approval of the 2023-2024 RTO4 Business Plan.
Partnership projects may be undertaken by:
- private tourism businesses
- DMOs (Destination Management Organizations)
- tourism organizations
- and tourism associations/interest groups (BIAs, Chamber of Commerce, Trail Associations, festivals and events)
Projects must occur within Waterloo Region and Huron, Perth, Wellington Counties.
Partners must be able to clearly outline how this project will effect/attract tourism within RTO4.
Potential partners must (at minimum) provide a 1:1 match for the request. For example, a $5000 investment from the partner may request $5000 from the Partnership Fund.
Applicants must demonstrate they have the capacity, financial and other, to execute the project in partnership (including meeting agreed upon timelines).
Partner contributions (i.e. matching funds) must:
- be monetary (in-kind contributions are not eligible towards the partner match total)
- NOT be funding from other Ontario Government programs, such as Celebrate Ontario, or Ontario Government agencies such as Destination Ontario, the Ontario Trillium Fund or other RTOs.
Please review the Application Guide for more information.
Applications Due: March 17th at 5:00 p.m