Research is a key foundational component for the work accomplished by RTO4. Economic Impact Studies, Visitor data, Workforce Development plans, etc. enables RTO4 as well as the destinations and organizations in our region to use data driven decision making, establish benchmarks and measure efficacy moving forward.
- StatsCan Visitor Data for RTO4 (2019)
- Hiring a Co-op Student Guide (2022)
- Centre Wellington Workforce Development, Retention Strategy and Labour Plan (2022)
- Workforce Resources for Tourism Businesses (2022)
- Best Practices for Growing Craft Beer Tourism (2022) – Prepared by the Culinary Tourism Alliance