Roll up your sleeves and join us for an exciting online event where we dive into the world of strategic planning! Whether you’re a business owner, arts and culture worker or a manager in the Huron, Perth, Waterloo and Wellington counties, this event is for you.
Our expert facilitator will demystify the art and science of strategic planning, exploring key methodologies, best practices, and practical applications through engaging discussions and expert insights. We aim to equip you with the tools to navigate your organization towards sustained success.
*Participants will receive a Workbook, Presentation Slide Deck, and Certificate of Completion
Embrace the future with confidence as we collectively embark on a journey to master the principles of strategic planning.
Register for the workshop here.
A G E N D A
Day 1: Thursday, February 22, 2024, from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Welcome and Introduction
Strategic Planning Preparedness
• Setting Up Your Team
• Strategic Planning Process
• Timeline and Work Plan
Phase One: Situational Analysis
• Document Review
• SWOT / PESTLE Analysis • Synthesizing and Aggregating Data
• Stakeholder Engagement
Day 2: Friday, February 23, 2024, from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Phase Two: Strategic Direction
• Vision and Mission Statement Review
• Determining Key Pillars: Areas of Focus
• Identifying Priorities
• Developing Goals and Objectives
• Creating an Action Plan
Phase Three: Strategic Plan Implementation
• Executing Strategic Plan
• Communicating Strategic Direction to Stakeholders
• Monitoring and Evaluating Performance
• Continuous Improvement
Who Should Attend:
• CEOs and Executives
• Boards of Directors
• Senior Managers and Leaders
• Strategic Planning Committee Members
• Not-for-Profit Organizations
This event is designed to cater to a broad audience involved in strategic decision-making and planning across various industries.